Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Baby is Amazing!

I love my baby girl so much! She is almost one year old! I can't believe it!

She is so much fun. She is starting to walk and she is alert and excited about everything. I love watching her learn to walk--it's amazing this journey that we take for granted. She literally started as a blank slate and has learned some words, learned how to control her hands, arms, legs, head, mouth, eyes, voice, and more. She is learning to walk and watching her try and stumble is such an exciting journey. I would say there are almost no downsides to this. Sure, I get bloody nipples from her testing out her new tooth while nursing and it isn't fun when she struggles during diaper changes, but it just shows how newly independent and interested she is in all the new things in her world.

And it is so fun to watch. I love watching her play. I love watching her clap. I love watching her crawl, walk, explore--everything. It is SO MUCH FUN!

She is such a delightful girl and I am so thrilled to be her momma. We are going to have great fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment