Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zoloft is Awesome!

One of these days I'll get back to posting about my baby (she's sprouting her first tooth S-L-O-W-L-Y and she is active and crazy and throwing tantrums and tons of fun!), but for now I still have so much to say about my recovery.

I'm taking Zoloft. I'm feeling better. A lot better. I'm also sleeping well, so that helps. When I have a bad night, I feel ok during the day--tired and exhausted sure, but not as exhausted as I used to and much, MUCH more positive. I am starting to feel like I'm not in the tunnel any more. I feel almost normal. Almost like myself again. This is so exciting and amazing! It's subtle, but it's making a huge difference. I really felt like I was in a cloud and now I feel like I can be positive, even when things aren't feeling so great, physically. Maybe this has to do with my taking some time off of work, but I have had days off before (like around Christmas) and I did not feel like this. I felt tired and I didn't realize how depressed I was until now. I don't feel it anymore, which makes me know that I'm actually coming out of it. I guess you don't know you're depressed until you come out of it? It's amazing the difference. The "hormones" that I thought I was feeling seem like they were depression. Now, they do anyway. I didn't think so before.

My anxiety still flares from time to time, but now I can get a handle on it through praying and deep breathing and I'm doing so much better! I am so thankful that this is working! What an answer to prayer!

1 comment: