Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's official, I've gotten bigger

Um, yeah.

Remember how I said I was wearing dresses? Well, I can't fit into most of them now. Apparently, it's my boobs. Never had giant boobs before, which is why none of the dresses fit, I guess.

Tried on a maternity dress my mom gave me. She made it for herself when she was pregnant with me. Cute, cool, vintage, sentimental. Too small. Yeah. In the boobs. Again.

Biggest pair of jeans I own? Yep, the zipper is splayed open to practically horizontal. Guess I'm wearing maternity pants exclusively now. Ah, well, could be worse. At least the maternity pants I bought are cuter than my regular ones!

1 comment:

  1. don't fret!
    you're totally the hottest pregnant girl I know!
    And I can't believe that lady said you looked big enough for twins, how rude!
    don't believe the lies, you look amazing :]

    ReplyDelete