Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Found an Alternative Baby Registry for Handmade stuff!!

I am so excited, I found this website in Fit Pregnancy magazine and it answers all my problems for how I tell my friends to get me something sentimental and handmade! It's an alternative baby registry!!!!

Actually it's for gifts of any kind, but this way I can specify things like, "Handmade baby blanket" or "Homemade meal after baby is born" or "second-hand stroller" so I don't get people going out and buying me a bunch of new stuff I don't need. Great, right!!! I'm super psyched about this and I've already started one. Of course, there will be a few rather expensive items on there and I put "cash - $25" as one, too. But this is just because I want to avoid people buying me gift cards. I would rather have the cash so that I can buy stuff I need where I choose or second hand.

If you'd like to see ours you can get to it here. I love this idea WAY more than the baby fund!!

1 comment:

  1. Alternative Gift registry is the best way to design your gift registry so that if you want to convert in any type of registry you can like personal registry, Baby gift registry so if you want these all in a place for more dedails go to online gift registry .

    ReplyDelete