Monday, October 12, 2009

We felt the baby move!

So, this weekend we went to see American Idiot in Berkeley and it was AWESOME! I highly recommend it, if you can get tickets. It was well worth it. Very, very good.

The show is performed in 1.5 hours with no intermission and, of course, the pregnant lady was concerned about the bathroom. Sure enough, after about 45 minutes I had to go... But I didn't. Then I started feeling something strange. It felt like shifting and I figured it was my body really getting mad at me for not going when I needed to go. Then, I put my hand down there and the little pokes I was feeling I could feel from the inside AND the outside! There was no way that was just my insides shifting. After I felt it for a minute or two in a couple random places, I grabbed Aaron's hand and put it on my stomach and he felt it on the outside while I felt it on the inside!

It was very exciting. Since then, I've felt a lot of weird shifty feelings in there, but I'm not always sure it's the baby. Sometimes I think it is, but then I put my hand on my belly and can't feel anything, so I don't know. Most of the time I just feel sorta weird and crampy down there--could by my uterus expanding or the baby-who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment