Monday, January 4, 2010

The Baby is Getting BIG!

So the biggest development over the last week or two is that the baby is getting VERY big! I can tell this in 2 ways:

1) I can feel practically every movement she makes and the stronger ones are really distracting and often catch me by surprise. Aaron frequently hears me go, "Oh!" or "Ack!" in the middle of a quiet evening on the couch. It feels exactly like you would think it would feel if a little baby was kicking you, except you feel it inside, not outside.

2) My boobs finally look small in proportion to my belly and I know they aren't getting smaller because I'm outgrowing my larger bras. Ack! At least I don't just look like a playboy bunny with an extra-large stomach anymore!

Only 2 more months. I can't believe it's coming up so fast. We got the baby's room ready this weekend--moving around and getting rid of a ton of furniture. The house looks nice and uncluttered and ready for a 3rd, small person finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment